Newsletter
Signup
Login
Welcome Guest
Loading...
Enter Company

Latest News Update - Information Technology

After the latest transaction, LT#39;s shareholding in Mindtree stands at 28.45 per cent. The latest stock purchase was made at Rs 980 apiece.  Fri, 24 May 2019
Experts say the market may continue to remain in a range of 12,000–11,600 without bigger upsides unless a fresh breakout is witnessed beyond 12,043 levels.  Fri, 24 May 2019
The company has been known to release Flagship Killer devices, but its first Pro device was launched in the premium category.  Fri, 24 May 2019
In March, the country#39;s second largest IT services firm had said it will acquire 75 percent stake in Stater for 127.5 million euros (about Rs 989 crore). ABN AMRO continues to hold the remaining 25 percent.  Fri, 24 May 2019
Thanking American vice president Mike Pence, who congratulated him saying he looked forward to working with India, Modi said it was a victory of democracy which the India and US cherish.  Fri, 24 May 2019
Dolat Capital is bearish on Infosys has recommended sell rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 700 in its research report dated May 23, 2019.  Thu, 23 May 2019
Hardware isn’t the only issue Huawei is facing in lieu of the suspension.  Thu, 23 May 2019
The Galaxy S10E may not get the new red finish.  Thu, 23 May 2019
This is the second issue faced by Pixel 3a users since the launch was launched.  Thu, 23 May 2019
Huawei OS could debut as soon as this Fall or early next year.  Thu, 23 May 2019
Rakesh Wadhwa, CMO, EVP - Strategy Retail Assurance at Future Generali India Life Insurance takes us through the company’s vision in tech adoption to achieve business goals.  Thu, 23 May 2019
Google has said it will comply with an order by US President Donald Trump to stop supplying Huawei, meaning current owners of Huawei phones face being cut off from updates of the Android operating system from late August.  Thu, 23 May 2019
The Note 10’s rumoured 4,500 mAh battery could charge within 35 minutes like the Oppo Find X Lamborghini edition.  Thu, 23 May 2019
Read More
sample title
sample desc
Read More
sample title
sample desc
Read More
sample title
sample title
Read More

Slideshow

Corporate
Economy
Infrastructure
Markets
Spending & Lifestyle
Consumer & Legal
NRI
duummy text

Market blog




Stock Market Snapshot

Top Gainers | BSE | NSE
Company Price % Gain
NAV BHAR VEN104.912.13
BHARATFIN 953.956.86
ALLAHABAD BK47.856.1
REL.CAP. 128.355.51
Company Price % Gain
EDELWEISS158.84.65
UTTAMSTL10.24.62
IRB148.953.91
PFIZER2762.652.99
Top Losers | BSE | NSE
Company Price % Loss
DEWAN H.FIN.117.65-9.43
JINDAL STE 152.05-6.8
MERCATOR 2.3-4.96
JPPOWER 2.76-4.83
IBVENTURES 320.5-4.04
Company Price % Loss
LINDEINDIA569.1-19.94
ESSELPACK96.15-17.75
KPIT112.4-12.83
GRAPHITE552.95-11.3
Most Active by Value | BSE | NSE
Company Price % Chg
INDUSIND BNK1517.554.84
IBUL HSG FIN785.95-2.76
RELIANCE 1340.70.07
YES BANK 137.7-2.34
STATE BANK 340.850.98
Company Price % Chg
RELIANCE1246-0.12
HDFCBANK2096-0.3
ULTRACEMCO3510.8-7.38
BIOCON664.7-0.81
DEWANHOUS209.10.7
  Price Change
1 USD Rs 65.395 --

Opinion Poll

Will Real Estate Regulatory Law translate into better consumer protection on the ground?
Yes
No
Dont Know

View Results         View Comments

Advetisement




Sign In To Crazzybull

Email ID

Password

Forgot Password?
Start in
 Join Crazzybull

STOCK WATCHLIST


    Edit stocks
Company
Account
Date
Quantity
Price
Notes
Kingfisher
BAGFilms
BHEL
ELECTROSTEEL

ADD STOCKS


    Add Stock Detail
Stock
Date
Shares
Price
Account
Notes
Select
    All / None
Kingfisher

Moneycontrol Alerts


Create alerts
Manage alerts
Stock Watch
Create new stock watch alerts  
+
Stock
How often
+

Create new stock watch alerts

Stock
How often